로고

(주)대도
로그인 회원가입
  • 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

자유게시판

Gian Zola Nasrulloh Joins Persita Tangerang for the Upcoming Liga 1 Se…

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Maddison
    댓글 0건 조회 7회 작성일 24-09-23 23:30

본문

In fourth place is Nadeo Argawinata. The Borneo FC goalkeeper has a market value of Rp5.21 billion, making him the second most valuable player at Borneo FC and the 24th highest-valued Indonesian player. Nadeo was one of the best goalkeepers in Liga 1 2023/2024, with the fewest goals conceded and one of the highest save percentages. He is expected to remain a key figure for Borneo FC.

Here is the full list of teams set to compete in Liga 1 for the 2024/2025 season. The regular series of BRI Liga 1 2023/2024 concluded on Tuesday (30/04/2024) afternoon WIB. Seven matches took place simultaneously across different stadiums. Among them were the fixtures between PSM Makassar vs RANS Nusantara FC and Madura United vs Arema FC. PSM Makassar won 3-2 against RANS Nusantara FC. Madura United played to a 0-0 draw with Arema FC. These results had different implications. RANS Nusantara FC was relegated to Liga 2 for the upcoming season. They ended up in 16th place in the final BRI Liga 1 2023/2024 standings. RANS will join Bhayangkara FC and Persikabo 1973 in dropping to a lower division. Meanwhile, the draw was enough for Madura United to secure a spot in the Championship Series. Laskar Sape Kerrab was the last team to secure this spot after Borneo FC, Persib Bandung, and Bali United. Who are the teams replacing RANS Nusantara FC, Bhayangkara FC, and Persikabo 1973 in Liga 1 for the 2024/2025 season? The replacements are PSBS Biak, Semen Padang, and Malut United FC. PSBS Biak topped Liga 2 in the 2023/2024 season. Semen Padang was in second place, while Malut United FC secured third. PSBS Biak faced Semen Padang in the final, winning with an aggregate score of 6-0. Malut United competed in the playoffs against Persiraja Banda Aceh, winning with an aggregate score of 3-2. Here is the complete list of 18 teams participating in Liga 1 2024/2025:
    - Borneo FC
    - Persib Bandung
    - Bali United
    - Madura United
    - Dewa United
    - PSIS Semarang
    - Persis Solo
    - Persija Jakarta
    - Persik Kediri
    - Barito Putera
    - PSM Makassar
    - Persebaya Surabaya
    - PSS Sleman
    - Persita Tangerang
    - Arema FC
    - PSBS Biak
    - Semen Padang
    - Malut United

Former Indonesian National Team and Persib Bandung player Gian Zola Nasrulloh has found a new club for the next Liga 1 season. He has signed with Persita Tangerang. Persita announced Gian Zola’s arrival on Friday night (July 26, 2024). Here's more info about hasil top skor liga 1 bri look into our web site. Last season, he played for PSIS Semarang in Liga 1. "I’m very happy to join Persita, especially since there are many players I already know here," said Gian Zola. "I’m in great condition right now and ready to train with my new teammates. I’m prepared to work hard and follow the coach’s instructions," he added. The former Persib academy player began his professional career at Persib in 2016. Gian Zola spent five seasons with Maung Bandung and had two loan spells at Persela Lamongan in 2018 and the 2021/2022 season. He made 21 appearances last season with PSIS, scoring one goal without any assists and receiving four yellow cards. "My hope is, of course, to perform better than last season. I want to contribute more to the team, both in goals and assists," said Gian Zola, who has made three appearances for the Indonesian National Team. "Always support us wherever we play, and also pray that I can adapt quickly and that Persita can finish better than last season," he added.

supriadi_5e72bb7.jpgAttention: Live streaming sports content on Vidio is available with a Platinum or Diamond subscription (Platinum + Premier League).

roma-empoli-l-1_f6886bc.jpgBorneo FC's last 5 matches:
    - 19/07/24 Borneo 2 - 0 Persis Solo
    - 22/07/24 Persib 0 - 1 Borneo
    - 25/07/24 Borneo 1 - 1 PSM Makassar
    - 30/07/24 Borneo 2 - 1 Persija
    - 04/08/24 Borneo 1 - 1 (4-5 pen) Arema FC

Semen Padang's last 5 matches:
    - 03/02/24 Semen Padang 1 - 0 Persiraja
    - 25/02/24 Malut United 1 - 1 Semen Padang
    - 29/02/24 Semen Padang 1 - 0 Malut United
    - 05/03/24 PSBS Biak 3 - 0 Semen Padang
    - 09/03/24 Semen Padang 0 - 3 PSBS Biak

Despite being the host, Semen Padang is at a disadvantage. This is because Semen Padang will have to 'relocate' to Jakarta. Moreover, with a majority of new foreign players, Semen Padang may need time to reach their optimal performance. Borneo FC has been well-tested in the 2024 President's Cup. Their squad depth is unquestionable. The new foreign signings for Borneo FC have also shown their capability, including foreign striker Leo Gaucho. Score Prediction: Semen Padang 1-3 Borneo FC.

mariano-peralta-born_f73d3d4.jpgIn second place is Rizky Ridho. The Persija Jakarta defender has a market value of Rp7.39 billion, making him the most valuable player at Persija Jakarta and the tenth highest-valued Indonesian player. Ridho, when not involved with the Indonesian national team, is a backbone for Persija Jakarta. Last season, he played 24 matches, showing composure in defense and skill in ball distribution.

Semen Padang vs Borneo FC
    Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Kepolisian Stadium
    Monday, August 12, 2024
    19:00 WIB
    Live broadcast: Indosiar
    Live streaming: Vidio
    Streaming link: Click this link
    NOTE: Live sports streaming on Vidio requires a Platinum or Diamond (Platinum + Premier League) subscription.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.