• 자유게시판

자유게시판

Answers about Exercise

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Freeman
    댓글 0건 조회 14회 작성일 24-08-25 17:25

본문

Well it takes anywhere from 7-14 mins. to walk half a mile, depending on your speed. I am guessing that 0.6 miles would be somewhere in that range as well. If y
    Read more

Health

+1

What does exercise do for you?

Asked by Wiki User

The saying goes, 'Health is Wealth,' emphasizing the importance of prioritizing health. To cater to your fitness needs, consider the solution of a home gym—a co
    Read more

Relationships

+3

Why are girls cuter than boys?

Asked by Wiki User

because you are a boy boys think girls are cuter than boys if you were a girl boys would be cute than girl this is you like them girls like boys and boys like g
    Read more

Exercise

How do you lose weight if you cant exercise healthy eating just maintains my weight heard quite abit of the one meal a day and its previously worked but want to stay healthy?

Asked by Wiki User

Don't eat a lot of food for each meal & NEVER HAVE EXTRA SNACKS!!! Thats what i was doing two really small meals and when i did snack i ate fruit, in several mo
    Read more

Exercise

Can you explain how to perform a figure 8 motion with a hula hoop?

Asked by Leone Wisozk

To perform a figure 8 motion with a hula hoop, start by holding the hoop around your waist with both hands. Move your hips in a side-to-side motion while also m
    Read more

Exercise

+1

Who is the famous weight lifting personality?

Asked by Wiki User

No levantamento de peso, fat burning aerobics várias personalidades se destacaram ao longo dos anos. Algumas das mais famosas incluem: Vasily Alekseyev: Um dos levantadores de peso
    Read more

Exercise

Is kickball a good exercise?

Asked by Wiki User

Sim, kickball pode ser um bom exercício. Ele oferece uma variedade de benefícios físicos e sociais, incluindo: Exercício cardiovascular: Correr entre as bases,
    Read more

Exercise

+2

Take a look at the exercises presented in chart form on pages 36 and 37 of your readig material redo these exercises yourself changing only one piece of information change the battery voltage to 9 vol?

Asked by Wiki User

photo-1517784467313-e8c829925f6f?ixid=M3wxMjA3fDB8MXxzZWFyY2h8MTl8fGVmZmVjdGl2ZSUyMGZhdCUyMGJ1cm5pbmclMjB3b3Jrb3V0c3xlbnwwfHx8fDE3MjQ1MzEzMzB8MA\u0026ixlib=rb-4.0.35 v

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.