로고

(주)대도
로그인 회원가입
  • 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

자유게시판

Supplication After Reciting Surah Al-Waqi'ah in Arabic Script, Romaniz…

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Shenna
    댓글 0건 조회 7회 작성일 24-09-02 00:41

본문

Meanwhile, the dua for the beginning of the year is recited 3 times in order to welcome the new year. With this prayer, it is hoped that blessings, mercy, protection, health, harmony, safety, abundance of sustenance, soulmate, career, death in a good state, and various other goodness will continue to f

ght of First Suro
    Leaving the house on the night of one Suro is forbidden for several reasons. According to various sources, Javanese society believe that the spirits of deceased ancestors will return to their family's home

085461900_1683812393-Buya_Yahya_2.jpg"Our Lord -Tabaroka wa Ta'ala- descends every night to the lowest heaven when the last third of the night remains. Then Allah says, "Who supplicates to Me so that I may answer him? Who asks Me so that I may give him? To find more information regarding susu putih hijriyah stop by our own site. Who seeks My forgiveness so that I may forgive

?َسَلَّمَ
    Arab latin: Allahumma shun wujuhana bil yasar wala tuhinna bil iqtar fanastarziqa tholibi rizqika wa nasta'thifa syiroro kholqika wa nasytaghila bihamdi man a'thona wa nubtala bi zammi man mana'ana wa anta min wara-i zalika

The meaning of syafahallah is also used as a prayer to invoke healing for someone who is sick. The difference is that syafahallah is directed towards a third person in the conversation who is female. The meaning of Syafahallah is also "May Allah SWT heal

roughout the day.
    In Indonesia, the tradition of drinking milk on 1 Muharram is largely observed by the followers in the NU organization as a means of following the advice of the great Makkah scholar, Abuya As-Sayyid Muhammad bin Alawy Al Maliki. He often shared milk to his disciples on 1 Muharram, making it a way of hope for a

wal man-'i.

Allahumma kama shunta wujuhana 'anis sujudi illa laka fa shunna 'anil hajati illa ilaika bijudika wa karomika wa fadhlika ya arhamar rohimin (3x) wa shollallohu 'ala sayyidina muhammadin wa 'ala al

كَرِيْمُ
    Allâhumma mâ 'amiltu min 'amalin fî hâdzihis sanati mâ nahaitanî 'anhu, wa lam atub minhu, wa hamalta fîhâ 'alayya bi fadhlika ba'da qudratika 'alâ 'uqûbatî, wa da'autanî ilat taubati min ba'di jarâ'atî 'alâ ma'shiyatik. Fa innî astaghfiruka, faghfirlî wa mâ 'amiltu fîhâ mimmâ tardhâ, wa wa'attanî 'alaihits tsawâba, fa'as'aluka an tataqabbala minnî wa lâ taqtha'

wal ikrâm.

Meaning: "My Lord, You are the Eternal, the Ancient, and the First. Upon Your great favor and Your noble generosity, You become the door of hope. This new year has arrived. I seek refuge in You from the temptation of Satan and his allies this year. I also hope for Your help in overcoming the self that often urges me to do evil. To You, I ask for guidance so that daily activities bring me closer to Your mercy. O Lord, Ow

mple to memorize:
    الّلهُمَّ إِنِّى أَسْأَلُكَ بِحَقِّ سُوْرَةِ الْوَاقِعَةِ وَأَسْرَارِهَا أنْ تُيَسِّرَلِيْ رِزْقِي كَمَا يَسَّرْتَهُ لِكَثِيْرٍ مِن خَلْقِكَ يَا ألله يَا رَبَّ ا

nk While Standing
    A hadith says, "None of you should drink while standing, if he forgets, then he should vomit." Drinking while standing can disrupt the balance of fluids in the body and harm the digestive system. Practicing drinking milk on 1 Muharram while sitting, observing this suggestion, is part of the etiquette of drinking as taugh

you can remember:
    اَللَّهُمَّ صُنْ وُجُوْهَنَا بِاْليَسَارِ,وَلاَتُوهِنَّابِاْلاِقْتَارِ , فَنَسْتَرْزِقَ طَالِبِيْ رِزْقِكَ وَنَسْتَعْطِفَ شِرَارَخَلْقِكَ وَنَشْتَغِلَ بِحَمْدِ مَنْ اَعْطَانَاوَنُبْتَلَى بِذَمِّ مَنْ مَنَعَنَاوَاَنْتَ مِنْ وَرَاءِذَلِكَ كُلِّهِ اَهْلُ اْلعَطَاءِ وَاْلمَنْعِ . اَللَّهُمَّ كَمَاصُنْتَ وُجْوُ هَنَاعَنِ السُّجُوْدِاِلاَّلَكَ فَصُنَّاعَنِ اْلحاَجَةِاِلاَّاِلَيْكَ بِجُوْدِكَ وَكَرَمِكَ وَفَضْلِكَ , يَااَرْحَمَ الرَّاحِمِيْنَ (ثلاثا) اَغْنِنَا بِفَضْلِكَ عَمَّنْ سِوَاكَ . وَصَلَّى اللهُ عَلَى سَيِّدِنَامُحَمَّدٍ وَعَلَى اَلِهِ وَصَحْ?

ths When Drinking
    Prophet Muhammad SAW took three breaths when drinking, not finishing the drink in one gulp, but alternating it by taking breaths. This is done to keep the glass away from the mouth when breathing to avoid releasing carbon dioxide into the drinking water. Adhering to this method when drinking milk on 1 Muharram assists in keeping health and following the etiquette of drinking as taugh

092362700_1678761219-pexels-thirdman-7957066.jpg"Allahumma rabbana lakal hamdu. Anta qayyimus samawati wal ardhi wa man fii hinna. Wa lakal hamdu anta malikus samawati wal ardhi wa man fii hinna. Wa lakal hamdu anta nurus samawati wal ardhi wa man fii hinna. Wa lakal hamdu antal haqq. Wa wa'dukal haqq. Wa liqa'uka haqq. Wa qauluka haqq. Wal jannatu haqq. Wan naru haqq. Wan nabiyyuna haqq. Wa Muhammadun shallallahu alaihi wasallama haqq. Was sa'atu

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.