• 자유게시판

자유게시판

Miya-nee's "No problem!"

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 ul0SGp
    댓글 0건 조회 4회 작성일 24-10-25 07:59

본문

I was doing some work that had piled up over the weekend. I had time to think in the cafe in the morning.

Stock prices are falling, so I'm thinking about what to do from now on. Actually, now is the time to buy. If you have a lot of capital, it's the time to buy good stocks. Buying when prices are down and selling when prices are up is easy but difficult because humans have emotions.

I came to a cafe in the suburbs.

The cafe has a flawless interior that reminds me of Northern Europe.

I like how the colors are all together and there aren't many things.

The coffee cups are cute too.

I was able to spend a relaxing time.

In the afternoon, I sold a lot of unused tableware from my house. Iittala, Arabia, Baccarat, Tiffany, and other rare Starbucks mugs.

I've collected a lot of things up until now! It was fun. Now it's mainly paper plates and paper cups, but I liked collecting them.

I also sold an Iittala candle holder. The price varies depending on the color. I worked hard to buy it. I have a lot of sentimental attachment to it.

I left about five of my favorite colors, including pink and lanvender. It's hard to choose. I chose with a sharp eye like Golgo 13. Finally, the light turned on!!

I'm graduating from shopping sprees. I feel refreshed. Congratulations on your graduation. I won't buy anymore (I will buy).

In the afternoon, I went to see my friend's accessory shop.

The venue is a plaza where campervans can stay. There are also campervans on display.

My friend's handmade accessories are detailed and expressive. I'm impressed by how well she makes them. I admire her.

You can see the ingenuity in the way she places them.

She seemed to be having fun. She gives off such a happy aura that I can't understand it. It's important to do what you love. Her aura is different.

She was surprised when she suddenly appeared. Let's have lunch again.

The yakitori and yakisoba at the stall were also delicious.

Today I'm helping a college student move. I was helped by her on her trip to Europe, so I have to support her with anything she doesn't understand. While I was applying for the bulky waste collection, I thought he was taking notes of what was being said next to me, but...

I realized that he genuinely relied on me.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.